WHAT DO WE OFFER – FOR INDIVIDUALS
Focus on Results offers regular, planned, confidential telephone or Skype contact with people working to support children, families and communities.
Jan Hatch (Executive Directions) and Sue Richards developed the framework over a period of two years’ working together. We also presented this framework at a workshop during the FamS Conference “Practicing Wisdom”. It was very well received.
What we don't offer:
- Personal relationship counselling
- Legal advice
- Detailed casework advice
- Financial advice
But we can offer:
- A chance to let off steam
- 50 minute sessions that allow the space for people to identify the result they want from their sessions so that they can continue to do brilliant work
- Email follow up to keep us both focused on what we want to achieve together
- We offer this service to people in other timezones and countries. But the sessions will be conducted in English!
In response to enquiries we can offer Results Based Accountability™ (RBA) training, coaching, implementation and support. This framework changes how people work, how organisations plan, monitor and improve the impact they can make on communities, families and children.
WHAT WE OFFER – FOR ORGANISATIONS
In response to enquiries we now offer Results Based Accountability (RBA) training, coaching, implementation and support. This framework changes how people work, how organisations plan, monitor and improve the impact they can make on communities, families and children.
It uses data to plan and monitor, supports partnerships and aims for improvement. It changed all our lives.
WHO ARE WE KEEN TO WORK WITH
Professionals: who provide support to colleagues and staff members, but often don’t have the opportunity to seek it for themselves. Our logo has two messages…we want to keep the leaders in the field able to continue to make a big difference in the lives of children, families and communities (the bright sparks) and to provide support if these people find themselves faltering (the emergency beacon).
Organisations: who want to
- Think outwardly and work towards community and client outcomes
- Implement the RBA outcomes measurement framework
- Drive a culture of accountability
- Use meaningful data to draw insights and drive action
WE'RE WORKING HARD TO HELP YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Footnote: Results Based Accountability™ was developed by Mark Friedman and is outlined in his book “Trying Hard is Not Good Enough”
Its contents are able to be used freely by Not for Profit Organisations, Government Departments and small Consultancies. Larger For Profit Organisations should contact Mark Friedman email@example.com